Click here to be notified for the 2019 program!
To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of Kentucky
- Employ a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time associates working in the
state of Kentucky* (1)
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
*Winners are categorized based upon the number of U.S. employees, but only employees based in Kentucky participate in the survey. For example, an employer with a sufficient number of U.S. employees to be categorized as a Large Company that only has 15 employees in Kentucky will be categorized as a Large Employer. Only the employees in Kentucky will be surveyed.
1) Companies surveying 15-24 employees must meet a minimum of 80% participation on the employee survey to be eligible for list consideration. Companies with over 25 employees must meet a minimum of 40%.
Temporary, per diem, PRN, seasonal, independent contractors (1099), non-employee real estate agents, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process. For staffing companies, employees that are placed with other organizations are not eligible. Remote employees that work from home or on the road outside of Kentucky (but still in the U.S.) that have a direct report to someone working in Kentucky are eligible.
Registration Deadline for the 2018 program: October 27, 2017